This is an opportunity to write mission critical software for a variety of our aerospace targeted products. Tethers Unlimited has launched several products and continues to expand its in-space portfolio.\
• Develop requirements, design, and specifications for digital signal processing for FPGA systems.
• Research, advise and develop appropriate processing techniques for various control applications.
• Implement complex algorithms and waveforms, targeting embedded systems.
• Develop robust test-bench and simulations for algorithm testing and verification.
• Work with multidisciplinary teams to create and successfully deliver integrated products.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related major.
• Experience programming in Matlab, Python, C/C++, VHDL or Verilog.
• Minimum 3 years of experience programming embedded systems.
• Understanding of wireless communication channels including digital signal processing and filtering for common modulation and coding waveforms.
• Experience with cryptographic algorithms and implementation.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience developing control systems using machine learning techniques.
• Experience developing RF communication signals and channels for identification and classification.
• System design experience for space-based platforms, including analysis, design and test for mission critical software.