The Data Insights Analyst will possess a strong passion for developing insights and must be able to articulate how the data should be used in decision making. This requires excellent business acumen and communication skills as well as the ability to work with business leaders to develop and define key business questions. The successful candidate will also be able to work with BI and data science development teams to collect information and design the client facing outputs that answer client’s key business questions. You should be passionate about working with data, be driven to dive deep, and be passionate in socializing business impacts.
As a key member of the custom analytics team, you will be responsible for a variety of business-critical work that includes, but not limited to:
• Translate both quantitative and qualitative analytical findings into context that non-technical clients can understand.
• Maintain good working relationships with clients and internal stakeholders to enhance customer satisfaction in coordination with our Customer Success team
• Flexibility and willingness to address client ideas and feedback.
• Use advanced business analysis and appropriate analytic tools to support development and presentations and communication
• Analyze existing deliverables and provide feedback to enhance capability and usability.
• Provide recommendations to clients on issues developed during the data gathering process.
• Work with and within cross-functional teams to identify appropriate business solutions to client challenges.
• Assist with business development activities
• Bachelor's and/or Master’s degree in business analytics, marketing, computer science, statistics, economics, or a related field
• 2-3+ years of experience in quantitative, analytical and/or client-facing businesses (ideally, consulting)
• Some experience in SQL, and R and/or Python
• Possess strong analytical/ logical thinking skills and clarity of thought
• Ability to communicate clearly and present technical issues to non-technical audiences as well as senior leadership/executives
• Some experience using Tableau, Qlik, Power BI or similar BI visualization technologies to create compelling arguments with data
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel.
To apply for this posting, please use the following link: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=odum9fwW&s=Craig's_List
iSpot.TV is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard for race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.