About Extensis | We were born in Portland, Oregon. We grew up servicing through our software solutions the creative, print, and publishing industry. And now more than 25 years later, we have become management experts in digital assets, including fonts, images, and geospatial imagery. We specialize in helpful, easy-to-use asset management solutions to streamline the connection between our customers and their assets.
Extensis provides a creative, energetic work environment and promotes a healthy work/life balance. We are committed to success through innovation and empowerment, and we’re looking for people who share these values to contribute to and share in our success. Here’s a little more about us:
• Great people crafting modern technology in a small and stable company.
• We’re actively investing in research in addition to growing existing products.
• Engineers are encouraged to grow and learn together.
• Feature teams form and iterate to implement the business strategy on a regular cycle.
• Engineers have a very long tenure; people love working at Extensis.
• We incorporate the best of advanced agile practices.
About the Team | Your first Extensis team is currently focused on a SaaS project utilizing the AWS ecosystem and built using React on the front-end, and Java and a few Docker instances on the back. Your next team will be your choice. We have many feature teams and rotation is encouraged.
About You | You enjoy coding in various scripting and programming languages, learning new languages and frameworks, and can come up with interesting test scenarios. You know that testing is exploratory in nature and appreciate the difference between testing and checking. You are passionate about clean and well-structured code.
What You Bring:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Experience analyzing and reporting issues with software function and performance.
• Familiarity and knowledge of web applications along with functional and object oriented programming.
What We Offer | In addition to competitive compensation, a rich benefits package, generous vacation accruals, 10 paid holidays per year, a 401(k) Plan with employer match and education reimbursement we also offer some great perks:
• Convenient downtown location near the Waterfront and halfway between Pike Place Market and Pioneer Square
• A spacious, laid-back office environment with flexibility to work remotely
• Free monthly transit pass or cash incentive to walk or bike to work
• Paid time to volunteer to the cause of your choice
If you think you'd be happy here, apply for this role and see all of our openings at http://www.extensis.com/careers
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.