SECURITY CONTROL CENTER OPERATOR
Securitas Security is seeking a security professional for a full-time position within a security command center. The Security Command Center (SCC) Operators are responsible for providing 24x7 real-time monitoring of physical security alarms for a local power and gas utility company. Operators are expected to process alarms in accordance with established procedures in an efficient and timely manner. Operators act as the single point of contact for the Corporate Security Department, answering calls, text messages, and emails from internal and external customers. They are expected to log and appropriately process reports of security concerns, broken security equipment, and physical access issues. Operators monitor CCTV cameras for suspicious activity and to determine the cause of the al arms.
PAY: $21 per hour
HOURS: Full-time (32-40hrs/wk): 1st, 1st/2nd split, and 3rd shifts
*must be able to work weekends*
LOCATION: Redmond, WA
• Full Medical, Dental & Optical benefits
• Short and long term disability
• Company paid life insurance
• 401K options
• Paid Time Off
• Employee assistance program
• Employee purchase programs
• Ability to navigate a Windows computer through multiple applications across several monitors and systems in an efficient manner.
• Ability to gather information from different applications, people, and sources quickly and efficiently in high stress situations.
• Ability to communicate English clearly in verbal and written forms.
• Comfortable speaking with Law Enforcement and Emergency Services via telephone.
• Ability to type a minimum of 35 WPM.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, SharePoint, Outlook)
• Demonstrated ability to work in an environment that can change pace suddenly and drastically with a preference to past Command Center, Dispatcher, Call Center, or Central Station experience.
• Excellent Customer Service Skills, including the ability to engage with difficult people
• Ability to prioritize workload to ensure all tasks are completed.
• Possess strong written communication skills; ability to write detailed reports outlying specifics of daily activities/incidents
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED SKILLS:
• Prior Security Command Center, Alarm Central Station, Dispatcher, Call Center Operator, SOC operator or related field experience
• Knowledge of basic security best practices
• Knowledge on the use of CCTV systems.
• Additional college or on the job training programs as it pertains to the listed job duties and responsibilities.
• Must be at least 21 years of age or older
• Must have a reliable means of communication and transportation
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
• Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
• Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation
• Must be able to provide resume of prior work and/or educational experience as it relates to the listed job duties and requirements
Interested in our employment opportunities? Please give our office a call at 425-653-1454
Veteran Commitment: Securitas Security Services USA, Inc. commits to hiring returning veterans!
Please Click Here to apply