There is greatness in you. At Anitian, your greatness will flourish. At Anitian, we believe information security is essential to growth, innovation, and prosperity. We are on a mission to provide actionable security intelligence to keep our customers ahead of the threat.
Anitian is the oldest and most trusted name in information security. We work with some of the largest and most respected brands in the world.
At Anitian, we offer an authentic work environment where smart people get to be smart. We honor innovative thinkers, reward resourcefulness, and respect everybody's contributions. We are all working together to make the world a better, safer place.
We are looking for an accomplished cybersecurity auditor. Our ideal candidate will have a history in running IT and security systems. Experience as a systems administrator or DevOps engineer can also be useful. Management experience is helpful.
• Analyze technical configurations of systems, networks, and applications
• Conduct compliance assessments and audits for standards such as PCI-DSS, HIPAA, ISO, SOC2, and more
• Perform security scans and analyze results
• Review security data for evidence of compromise
• Conduct incident response and digital forensics
• Tune and optimize security controls
• Reviewing security policies, configurations, and designs
• Drafting reports and briefings
• Conducting on-site interviews and reviews
• Helping to develop and mature security practices among our clients
• Engaging with the information security community
• 3+ years experience in an information security role, preferably in an audit, assessment, or compliance role with IT experience
• Hands-on security technology experience with NGFW, IDS/IPS, endpoint security, and such.
• Deep knowledge of network protocols, routing, and architecture
• Systems administration skills, specifically with Windows and Linux systems, Active Directory
• Experience with visualization technologies (VMWare, Hyper-V)
• Experience building ISMS
• Strong understand of security regulations such as PCI-DSS, HIPAA, NIST, SOC2 and more
• Experience with security frameworks like ISO 27001
• Experience with risk assessment frameworks, specifically NIST 800-53
• Deep understanding of information security and risk management concepts
• Outstanding communication skills written and verbal
• Ability to build and earn trust of co-workers and clients quickly
• Friendly, positive demeanor
• Ability to analyze complex security, technology, and business issues quickly and provide insight into practical solutions
• CISSP certification
• A college degree (Bachelors or better)
• Additional certifications, such as CISM, CISA, CRISC, SANS, etc.
• Management/leadership experience is highly desirable for this position
• Amazon Web Services (AWS) expertise is highly desirable to Anitian
• QSA Certification is also highly desirable
• Incident response experience
• Penetration testing experience
• This can be a remote position.
• Competitive compensation package includes salary and bonuses.
• Four weeks of PTO and 9 paid holidays per year.
• Time off to attend industry training and to participate in volunteer/community service events.
• Generous benefit package includes 100% employer paid health care coverage, as well as vision and dental benefits.
• 401K retirement plan, matching and profit sharing.
• Some travel required, but not more than 25% in any given month.
• Candidates must pass a criminal background check, reference check and drug test before being hired.
• Recruiters, do not contact us about this job.
Please APPLY ONLINE at: https://link.do/K6F4W