As a leader in the Aerospace, Defense and Commercial markets, Systima advances state of the art technologies through innovation and engineering, research and analysis, development, prototyping, fabrication and production. Our engineering teams take pride in delivering rapid, end-to-end engineering support and solutions, from concept to delivery. For full time employees, we offer a competitive benefits package, and a small company culture where creativity and passion thrive. To apply for this position, please upload your resume and cover letter HERE.
The EPICOR System Administrator manages the company’s EPICOR ERP system and is responsible for the administration, maintenance, and customization of the system. Reports to the Director of Operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops Dashboards, Reports and Queries based on end-user requests to communicate critical business information and data
- Develops EPICOR customizations, including BPMs and Used-Defined fields, to support company business processes
- Provides timely customer support to end-users with instruction, training and problem resolution through hands-on support, and excellent oral and written communication
- Promptly resolves EPICOR and SQL system and software issues
- Manages concurrent projects in a dynamic work environment with varying assignments and priorities
- Works with Information Systems personnel to maintain EPICOR servers including application servers, report servers and SQL server
Required Education: Associates Degree
Required Experience: 3+ years of hands-on experience with ERP systems administration
3+ years of hands-on experience with EPICOR systems administration
2+ years of hands-on experience with financial and/or production aspects of EPICOR
Must be a U.S. Citizen
To apply for this position, please upload your resume and cover letter HERE.