The Senior UX Designer will be a core part of the product development team. Principally, you will solve user problems creatively and will drive the conversation around how we bring the solutions to life. You will be responsible for working with our engineering team and product managers to deliver world-class and innovative product features, improved workflows, and a best-in-class user experience. You will design features that surprise, delight, and wow our customers.
What you can expect to be doing
• Take ownership of one or more parts of the product user experience, designing the interactions, interfaces and overall information architecture for Web and Mobile.
• Create design deliverables (including wireframes, animations, high fidelity prototypes) and technical documentation that enable engineers to build software that fosters a simple and delightful user experience.
• Participate and lead user experience research, usability studies, and validation of user experience designs.
• Participate in and lead regular design reviews.
• Work closely with a smart, high-functioning, remote team of engineers who care greatly about the code they are shipping.
• Dive into the code and fine tune Sass styling for new features.
• Help maintain and further develop our in-app visual identity and UI components.
• Willingness to learn every day and to share what you learn with the team. Learning is a core value of our Product team.
You have ...
• 5+ years of experience designing and successfully shipping web apps is mandatory.
• Proven experience solving complex design problems with business applications and software.
• A solid understanding of development processes and how your designs translate to code.
• Fluency with HTML5 and CSS3.
• Motivated to excel in a team environment with mutual accountability and respect.
• Adobe Illustrator or Sketch experience.
• Familiarity with Agile product development processes.
• Experience creating / maintaining design systems is a plus.
• Experience with Sass styling sheets a plus.
You are ...
• Customer focused
• Highly motivated; passionate overachiever
• Committed to the finest details of delivering quality work
• Superior ability to communicate at all levels, in all disciplines
• The highest level of integrity
• Role model and a natural leader
• Metric-driven with excellent analytical skills and an ability to identify trends and anomalies
• Ability to think strategically while maintaining focus on results and execution
• A good sense of humor
To apply for this posting, please use the following link: https://pipelinedealsco.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=43