Looking for honest and dependable individual with good writing skills who can maintain existing web site and operate social media and online marketing campaigns.
* Generate and update websites & social media outlets
* Work with internal resources to update and manage the website per business requirements and support any sales campaigns
* Ensure a consistent look and feel across the website by promoting uniform fonts, formatting, icons, images, and layout, and creating appropriate templates to package and update content.
* Find, diagnose, and fix website problems, including broken links (both internal and external), typographical errors, and formatting inconsistencies.
* Modify images and ensure proper placement and categorization within website appropriately.
* Plan, define, and implement website changes for continuous improvement for overall customer experience online
Knowledge & Experience
* WordPress platform experience
* Social media expertise
* Knowledge of site analytics and visitor tracking
* Familiarity with HTML
* Experience using packages like Microsoft Office, Photoshop
* Experience selling on eBay a plus
* Customer service experience preferred
* Good written communication skills
* Ability to present ideas in a business-friendly and user-friendly language
* Self-motivated and directed
* Attention to detail
* Good analytical and problem-solving abilities
* Strong customer service orientation
* Ability to multitask
* Willingness to learn (we can provide training in some skills)
* Team orientation
Job Type: Full-time
â˘ Webmaster: 1 year
Full (or part-time considered). Must be available M-F day-shift. Days/hours could be flexible.
Must be able to start at McCleary location, may be able to telecommute from home in the future.
Visit http://www.singcore.com to see if you are a good match for joining our team and to get an idea of what we do.