Robert Half Technology is looking for experienced and ambitious .Net Developer to join a growing Financial Tech company in Littleton. As a .NET Software Developer you will be involved in design, development, testing and deployment for a SaaS based tool in an ASP.NET MVC environment. You will have the opportunity to work on .net microservice architecture and to learn cutting-edge front-end frameworks including Angular and React. The ideal candidate should have experience working in Agile environments and be familiar with TDD methodology. They have openings for candidates of varied levels of experience ranging from Jr to Senior level.
The ideal candidate should have a passion for problem solving and demonstrate dedication to ongoing learning and growth within their career as they strongly encourage ongoing personal development. They have gone through exception growth of 17% over the last 3 years. This company is highly focused on work-life balance, and includes many amenities including rock climbing, access to full gyms and running/biking trails on premises. This is a highly collaborative environment, so flexibility and adaptability are strongly encouraged. If this sounds like the kind of company you want to grow your career in, then apply for this .NET Software Developer position today!
What you will do every day:
• Create and maintain microservices in a large infrastructure
• Prepare and maintain code for a variety of .Net applications and resolve any defects in systems.
• Prepare test-based applications for various .Net applications.
• Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing action plans, plan and identify areas for modification and improvement
• Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
• Create technical specifications and test plans
• Engage in paired programming to maximize collaboration and creative problem solving
The ideal candidate will have all or most of the following qualifications:
• 3+ years of design and/or development experience with .NET, C#, ASP.NET, and SQL Server
• Strong background in object-oriented development techniques
• Experience with concurrent development source control (Git)
• Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
• Passion for technology and ongoing education
Nice to haves:
• Experience using .NET Core
• Microservices development background
• Angular or React