Resort Data Processing (RDP) is a Property Management Software company founded in 1981 and headquartered in Vail, Colorado. Our objective is to provide more powerful software for clients who have outgrown their current system. More than 800 businesses worldwide rely on RDP everyday.
RDP is a small company focused on a fun, relaxed, team oriented culture. Job perks include: free lunches during the week, indoor pool and hot tub, flexible hours for ski/snowboard/bike lunches, and company sponsored out of work activities, such as softball. We are seeking candidates looking for a career based in the heart of the Rockies.
Hospitality Software Specialists hold a variety of responsibilities including: day to day customer service/support, troubleshooting customer software issues, new customer implementations, training, and more. This is a multi-dimensional job requiring self-motivation in a constantly changing environment. Growth opportunities include senior specialist positions, sales, and software development.
• Working with customers to address and solve software related problems or questions.
• Training customers on RDP software.
• Installing software upgrades and optional system enhancements.
• Owning open tickets/bugs that must be solved.
• Solving problems using critical thinking.
• Handling difficult customers with grace and patience
• Creating knowledge-base articles and technical documents.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Hospitality Experience Preferred
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with: Windows Operating systems, SQL, Crystal Reports, SMTP, Web Development, PEBKAC Issues, VMWare, Network troubleshooting, Google Tag Manager
• Customer Service
• Approximately 8 Weeks per Year Travel
• Sense of humor
Please submit resume and cover letter to RDPJobs@resortdata.com