SQL Server DBA
FTE (full-time employee)
Summary: The SQL Server DBA is largely responsible for providing operational database services throughout the organization’s large distributed systems. Some of the primary responsibilities of this role includes tracking and resolving database related incidents and requests, fulfilling requests and resolving incidents within SLAs, reviewing service related reports (e.g.: database backups, maintenance, monitoring), responding to database related alerts and escalations and working with database engineering to come up with strategic solutions to recurring problems.
1) Bachelor's degree and/or relevant certifications.
2) 8-10+ years of experience as a SQL Server DBA; primarily in FTE (Perm) direct hire jobs.
3) Strong experience with T-SQL.
4) Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database problems.
5) Experience in Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
6) Experience with backups, restores and recovery models.
7) Experience in implementing operational automation using scripts.
8) Knowledge of indexes, index management, and statistics.
9) Experience deploying and maintaining reporting services and integration services applications
For immediate consideration, please forward a copy of your resume to:
Note: We are looking for experienced local Seattle area candidates with a solid Perm (FTE) job history. Unable to transfer a visa or work C2C. FTE only. No contracting option available.